Here are Korbin's latest pre-school creations. He looks so cute when he's wearing his hand antlers and singing his version of Christmas songs. He's so excited for next week because they are focusing on his letter - "K" for Korbin!!!
Wow!! I am in shock that you updated your blog! I have been in suspense for weeks!! Very cute pictures and I love McKayla's hair! Where is the picture of yours? I can't imagine it in a short bob!
My name is Mary Cuthbertson. I have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 18 wonderful years. We have two adorable children, 10 year old McKayla and 6 year old Korbin. I am teaching 4th grade at Jackson Elementary in our hometown of Green River, Wyoming. This is my 16th year of teaching.
2 comments:
Wow!! I am in shock that you updated your blog! I have been in suspense for weeks!! Very cute pictures and I love McKayla's hair! Where is the picture of yours? I can't imagine it in a short bob!
How's your old lady hair cut doing??? Are you still reading Nora Roberts? Do just keep reading the trashy parts over and over or what?! :_/-)
Post a Comment