Saturday, December 6, 2008

McKayla's New Haircut

Yesterday McKayla and I got our haircut, we both got a-line bobs. Kim (our hairdresser) said she had perfect hair for this type of cut; it lays so cute on her! I think she cut off about 7 inches of McKayla's hair! Her head ought to feel a whole lot lighter! Check out her sassy pose to go with her new sassy do!
Here are some photos to compare her before and after. She's excited because it won't take as long to do her hair. I wish I had someone to do my hair every day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MillerTime said...

I LOVE her hair!!! SOOO cute!!

Maile's said...

she looks soo cute and you too mary! i want you to post a pix of the both of you- i love that you both got your hair cut, it suits you cute girls!! xoxo