Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Yesterday, after school, it started snowing and didn't let up until this morning. We received phone calls last night telling us that school was going to be cancelled this morning. This is what we woke up to. It doesn't look like too much but in the desert it's a lot!The kids were so excited that we got dressed, headed out into the backyard, made a snowman, and had a snowball fight. It was so much FUN!!

Click to play Snow Day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

MillerTime said...

How fun!!!! That is the best lookin' snow man I've ever seen!!! What were the eyes, nose, and buttons made of??

Jessica said...

What a cute smilebox! I just can't quit smiling!! Do you subscribe to smilebox to make it play full screen? Just wondering!

Steph said...

Hey. I guess I need to add you to my blog list. I never have time to look at blogs anymore now that our school district has blocked us from doing it (dang! I guess they want us to actually WORK while we are at work)! So, when I do have time, I only browse the few on my list. I used to have time to go in and out of the fun ones connected to everyone else's sites. Ahhh, those were the days! Anyway, blogging is great and I am glad you reminded me you are out there in blog land with your comment on mine:) Thanks- Merry Christmas!

Ashlyn said...

i loved the snow day too and the snow was perfect for making a snowman courtney made one and stuck it in front of alexs front door so he had to knock it over to get in. he is so crazy