Okay four dragons: 1. Is it me or is everyone taller than Kevin in your family picture? I give Korbin two more years and he is 6 inches taller than "short guy on big head set." 2. My favorite picture was when Frodo Baggins was reading the night before Christmas to McKayla. How did you guys get him to come to your house for Christmas Eve? That is cool! 3. Does Kevin have big enough fingers to play guitar hero? I know there a lot of buttons to reach and I am afraid he will get frustrated because his midget, oh I am sorry little people hands won't reach them. 4. I know my garments are gray, but it is not my fault. I sweat a lot and evidentally cholesterol comes out of your sweat gray. Love, Carter
My name is Mary Cuthbertson. I have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 18 wonderful years. We have two adorable children, 10 year old McKayla and 6 year old Korbin. I am teaching 4th grade at Jackson Elementary in our hometown of Green River, Wyoming. This is my 16th year of teaching.
3 comments:
Looks like the kids get everything they wanted and MORE!!!! How fun!!!
i wish we got guitar hero!
Okay four dragons: 1. Is it me or is everyone taller than Kevin in your family picture? I give Korbin two more years and he is 6 inches taller than "short guy on big head set." 2. My favorite picture was when Frodo Baggins was reading the night before Christmas to McKayla. How did you guys get him to come to your house for Christmas Eve? That is cool! 3. Does Kevin have big enough fingers to play guitar hero? I know there a lot of buttons to reach and I am afraid he will get frustrated because his midget, oh I am sorry little people hands won't reach them. 4. I know my garments are gray, but it is not my fault. I sweat a lot and evidentally cholesterol comes out of your sweat gray.
Love,
Carter
Post a Comment