Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Gingerbread House

Tonight we put together a gingerbread house kit. I would highly recommend using the kit we bought. It was so easy and it came with so much stuff, including a base and bagged frosting ready to go. Not to mention, the kids had so much fun!
The only hard part was keeping the kids from eating it!


TA-DAH! I think Jan Brett's Gingerbread Baby would love to live in the house McKayla and Korbin built!

5 comments:

Kris said...

So fun!! McKayla's hair is darling! I'm pretty sure that's the best looking gingerbread house I've seen all season!

MillerTime said...

Those look professional!!! Great job!!!

Maile's said...

i love it! we got a kit this year too.. they are the best! Also, why didnt Kevin like Korbin in his ballet outfit.. lol. how fun to see all the things your cute kids are up to! luv ya

Alisha Shaw said...

Oh my heck Mary, your kids are so big! What cuties! I ran across your blog some how and hope you are doing good!! ~ Alisha

Ashlyn said...

we cheaped out this year and just bought grham crackers they turned out wonderful but we had to get alot of the things to put on it