Well I haven't posted forever because a lot has been going on in our lives. We have decided to leave St. George and move to Green River, Wyoming. It will be nice to be close to family and to teach in a great school district. I was hired for an elementary position and will find out the specific grade level and school after May 1st in-district transfers are over! Kevin has been hired to help coach football. He is so excited to be coaching for the Green River Wolves, his High School Football team. Secondary interviews have not begun so we are awaiting a call for his interview and we are crossing our fingers. We haven't sold our house yet so if you know of anyone looking, we have a beautiful house with over 3,000 sq. ft. We'll finish the school year out here and then we are immediately leaving for Kevin to coach at his first GRHS football camp. We are going to miss our friends so much, especially those of you who we considered part of our family because you were there for us when we needed family.
In the words of the late, great Chris LeDoux, we are so happy to be "headed home; to our Sweet Wyoming Home!" GO POKES!!!!
In the words of the late, great Chris LeDoux, we are so happy to be "headed home; to our Sweet Wyoming Home!" GO POKES!!!!



6 comments:
sorry to hear that we are going to miss you guys! have fun and go Green River Wolves !!!!!! :)
I'm happy for you guys ... I think there may have always been a part of you that longed to moved back there. Good luck!!
I hope that everything works out for you guys in Green River. We might have to start making our trip to Wisconsin through Wyoming again. I would love to see the great Green River from the eyes of a Green River native. I am with you Mary, it is very nice to work for a district that supports you and is an advocate for teachers. I hope you find that in Green River. You are a great teacher and they are lucky to have you. I am sorry for the things you have had to go through this year. I know Kevin will get a job. He is too good not too. I hope and pray everything is exactly the way you guys want it in Wyoming!
Love,
Carter
congrats on the new jobs...were sad to see u go! our family was super lucky to have you be brooks' and tori's teacher!!!! we will miss u guys, im excited that kevin gets to go back to his school!!! we luv ya! the mailes
Thanks everybody! We will miss all of you! Keep in touch; we will let you know all of our forwarding information. :-)
Love,
Mary
Sorry to see you guys go !!! Good luck to you !! Keep us posted on the blog so we know how you are !!
Post a Comment