Monday, January 26, 2009

My Family - The Ciscars

It's not often that my family gets together but when we do we have a lot of fun! I was so glad that everybody made it to McKayla's Birthday. My mom, my sister Jeanette, her husband Brad, and their boys Jeremy and Brendan drove down from Wyoming. My dad and his girlfriend drove up from Mexico. My brother Seba, his girlfriend Amber, my sister BJ and her two kids Kaylee and Ethan all flew out from Denver, Colorado. It was good to see everybody, I can't wait until the next time we're together again!
Click to play Ciscar Family
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweet Shmilebox! Thanks for inviting us to spend time with the Ciscars! We always have a blast!

TAMPA said...

How awesome is that.. You all don't look alike at all :) Glad you had fun and were able to see them all.. And I am liking your hairdoo !!

Kris said...

Love that you had such a great time with your fam! Also, you've been tagged - check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ciscar! Very nice magazine!

MillerTime said...

Um, Are you guys like the family in the Godfather! The scarey part is I think that Mary would be the Godmother, because Kevin doesn't reach the height requirement for Godfather status! How about you blog again before I die. And that isn't that far off, because my doctor just told me that I had high blood pressure and cholosteral! He actually said "wow" when he saw the results. I guess taking a handful of pills a day didn't keep the doctor away. Hurry your butt up!
Love,
Carter