The next day McKayla woke up early and we were not ready to get up so we sent her back to bed for a little bit. After many attempts to get us out of bed we finally got up and watched her dance to the surprise of getting a big, furry IDog that will match her new bedding in Wyoming. We repeatedly tried to get Korbin out of bed but he wasn't budging until he had his second sippy cup of coffee! Then he warmed right up and was ready to tackle his basket and the eggs. We had a nice relaxing day just staying home and enjoying Easter together with our family.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!




2 comments:
We had a good time!! I got a watch band from Cindy Cheeney last night! She called me because she had talked to my mom at church! I think it might be similar to yours because you are my idol!
I am glad to see you back to blogging!!! Hope the move is good for you.
Post a Comment