Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween was quite a busy day! We started out all in our costumes to go to school for parades and all day parties! Thank goodness we had an early out day! Then we went and got Jessica and the girls and we went to a Trunk or Treat at my friend's church - Thanks Kris Sewell! Afterwards we went to Jessica's neighborhood and McKayla said she was not feeling well. She had a slight fever, sore throat, and said she just wanted to go home and sleep. So we called it a night and went home to get her feeling better. Korbin and I were glad that my friend Kris Stokes and her boys and cute baby girl came over to visit while McKayla was sleeping. Thanks for coming over to play with Korbin, Jake and Scott. He had so much fun! And thanks for visiting with me Kris and Kaylee! The kids definitely missed Kevin but we're glad he's home now! McKayla woke up a new girl today ready to count her candy! And of course Korbin is running around the house having a great time!

Click to play Halloween 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! I love the scrapbook page! Paige missed McKayla all night! Glad she got some rest and is recharged! You should've wore your cute Red Riding Hood costume! Everyone kept giving the kids candy for their "friend"! Yeah, that was me! Could've been you too!

MillerTime said...

Fun!!! Hey your hubby was the only one I didn't get to see on Friday ... he was busy coaching - whatever!!!

Jessica said...

Wow! Nice work on your header! I was just thinking I wanted to try and change mine! Looks good!