I was tagged by my friend Kris. Since she was a good sport about the one I passed on to her, I thought I'd return the favor! :)
HAPPY THOUGHTS :)
Name 10 random things out of the ordinary that make you happy.
1. A big bubble bath with Bath & Body warm vanilla sugar products.
2. Snuggling with my kids when Kevin is out of town for football.
3. Reading the Twilight Series . . . Edward ;)
4. rain
5. Everything FALL
6. Finding the blogs of old friends! (Bakers, Kim, Monica...)
7. chocolate
8. Vacations with just Kevin & I!
9. Money in our account!
10. Watching 1st Graders realize that they are reading!
And now I'm going to add #11 - passing this tag on to Jessica (for once)!!! It seems like she's always passing them on to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cool stuff! :)
Post a Comment