Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm not quite sure what your costume was. Perhaps you couldn't wear it for the family picture! Bobbing for apples looked fun! Did you "bob" for anything else?;> Happy Halloween!
Love all the smilebox fun... soo cute.. and to comment on what Jess said.. I hope you guys are bobbing all the time.. cause I don't have that luxury... So don't take it for granted !!! :>)
Hey Mary...I'm glad I found your blog! LOVE the Smilebox pages...I've never seen that before, but I'm fairly new to blogger. I forget that my Shaylie and McKayla are the same age. It doesn't seem that long ago that Taylor was their age...sheesh! Anyway, Can I add you to my bloglist? I'd love to follow the adventures of the Cuthbertson fam!
My name is Mary Cuthbertson. I have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 18 wonderful years. We have two adorable children, 10 year old McKayla and 6 year old Korbin. I am teaching 4th grade at Jackson Elementary in our hometown of Green River, Wyoming. This is my 16th year of teaching.
6 comments:
You looked like little red riding hood??? Is that right?? Then that would make Kevin the big bad wolf in disguise!!! Naughty!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm not quite sure what your costume was. Perhaps you couldn't wear it for the family picture! Bobbing for apples looked fun! Did you "bob" for anything else?;> Happy Halloween!
Love all the smilebox fun... soo cute.. and to comment on what Jess said.. I hope you guys are bobbing all the time.. cause I don't have that luxury... So don't take it for granted !!! :>)
how fun mary.. is this what you were talking about - smilebox- i love it.. your blog is soooo festive! :-) luv ya, nis
Hey Mary...I'm glad I found your blog! LOVE the Smilebox pages...I've never seen that before, but I'm fairly new to blogger. I forget that my Shaylie and McKayla are the same age. It doesn't seem that long ago that Taylor was their age...sheesh! Anyway, Can I add you to my bloglist? I'd love to follow the adventures of the Cuthbertson fam!
So cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment