50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1) Do you like blue cheese? Just recently I do!
2) Have you ever smoked crack? No! Obviously I don't look like it!
3) Do you own a gun? No, but my husband has a few.
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Diet Coke with lime.
5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? No
6) What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to!
7) Favorite Christmas song? White Christmas
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with vanilla creamer.
9) Can you do push ups? Yes...but do I?!
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring from my Grandma.
12) Favorite hobby? Reading
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, I don't want it replayed Jeanette!
14) Do you like thunderstorms? Love them!
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Procrastination
16) Middle name? My real name is Mary Luisa (no middle name)
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- I am glad our air conditioning is working! 2- What should I make for dinner? 3- When is Kevin going to be home?
18) Name 3 things you bought today? A costly air conditioning repair, dog food, Hannah's Birthday toy (McKayla's spreading the word that her dog is 3 today!).
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, water, Blueberry Pomegranate VitaRain.
20) Current worry? Hoping my air conditioner stays fixed and working!
21) Current hate right now? Not being able to just do my job - too much other stuff!
22) How did you bring in the New Year? In Denver with Kevin, Seba, & BJ - IT WAS FUN!!!
23) Where would you like to go back to? All over Europe.
24) Name three people who will complete this? Kris Stokes (sorry!), Tammi (cause Jess already had you down - so blame her!), and anyone else who enjoys this type of thing!
26) Do you own slippers? yes
27) What shirt are you wearing? A maroon & black shirt I wore to school.
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO
29) Can you whistle? Yes!
30) Favorite color? red
31) Would you be a pirate? Arrgh Matey!
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.
33) Favorite girl's name? McKayla
34) Favorite boy's name? Korbin
35) Whats in your pocket? Nothing
36) Last thing that made you laugh? Korbin talking to the birds at PetCo. :)
37) Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember any special sheets.
38) Worst injury you've ever had? Where do I start?! Broke my leg in 3rd Grade.
40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Garden Salsa Sun Chips
41) Who is your loudest friend? My friends are all quiet, just like me!
42) How many dogs do you have? One; Hannah
43) Does someone have a crush on you? I teach 1st Grade, I'm not in 1st Grade!
45) What is your favorite book? Too many to choose just one!
46) What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate.
47) Favorite Sports Team? Desert Hills Thunder
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? Something with a good beat so you guys can dance!
49) What were you doing at midnight last night? In bed, sweating, with no air conditioning!
50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Will we have air conditioning today?
Okay Jess, I did it! So am I off the hook now?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Way to go!! It wasn't that bad was it???? I even learned some things about you I didn't know, and a few things I don't really agree with! Broken leg in 3rd grade huh...never knew! Quiet like you... LOL!!! I'm glad your air's fixed! That sucks! Yes, you are off the hook! Are you sure you were sweating at midnight because the air was broken....
Wow!! Didn't even know I had been tagged until now .. Thanks!! I enjoyed reading yours, but seriously that's a lot of work!!!
LOL... um I have to admit I have also secretly looked at yours to Mary... :>) So no more peeping tom's.. I added you to my friends.. I am so happy for your hubby and jake... the team looks great. I miss seeing ya though. Your kids are huge and adorable.
You are hilarious! I finally did mine. I'm sure I'm in last place! Learned a lot about you, like you can never live without air conditioning. See you at the game tonight - Go Thunder!
Post a Comment