Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Latest

This week Korbin learned about Community Helpers in Pre-School. They had to create a picture of themselves when they grow up. Korbin's was "When I grow up I want to be . . . Spiderman!"McKayla is holding her award from her Second Grade Class. She earned a positive phone call home but since I was at school Miss Ridd wrote, "Mary, Please tell your wonderful daughter how much I appreciate her sweet personality! She always says, 'Thank you!' I also appreciate what a good listener she has been in our class. She is setting a good example for the other kids. I also want you to know that McKayla is really good at making text-to-self connections! She can always think of one!"While we were taking the pictures Korbin, for once, wanted to be in every one! You can see his expression when I tried coaxing him out of McKayla's picture.We ended with one of them together to cheer him up! :)

2 comments:

MillerTime said...

If the Spiderman career doesn't pan out he might want to look in to artist!?!?

Kris said...

How fun that he's so creative!! (I love some of the things kids come up with.) And I can totally see that McKayla would be that way in class. She's darling!! I missed everyone at the game, too. Yay for more home (and closer) games from now on!! Go Thunder!