We absolutely love it here! We love being close to family, we love the town, the weather, and the people. We're excited to sell our house down in St. George so that we can find our own place here and start the next chapter in our lives.Wednesday, July 8, 2009
May 24, 2009
On May 24th our family packed up most of our stuff and moved back home to Green River, Wyoming. Kevin and I both grew up there and most of our family still lives there. We were a little nervous and apprehensive with so much change but since we've made the move we knew we made the right decision and we haven't looked back.
We absolutely love it here! We love being close to family, we love the town, the weather, and the people. We're excited to sell our house down in St. George so that we can find our own place here and start the next chapter in our lives.
We've been so busy since we've been here! I will be catching up on all of our trips and family fun in the weeks to come. :-)
We absolutely love it here! We love being close to family, we love the town, the weather, and the people. We're excited to sell our house down in St. George so that we can find our own place here and start the next chapter in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I could not be happier for you guys!!! I am so glad it is working out for your family!!! Hopefully your luck is better than ours in the real estate area. Yuck!
Glad to see you back!
I am glad all is well for you and your family in Wyoming. I look forward to seeing more of your adventures!
Post a Comment