Saturday, August 23, 2008

Korbin Loves Patti's House!

We are so excited that Korbin gets to go to Patti's house for daycare and preschool! McKayla used to go and loved it too! She is the nicest person, she always has a smile on her face, she is so loving and sweet with the kids, and most importantly he loves going there! It makes going to work so much easier for us knowing that he is with somebody who loves him and will take the best care of him. Thank you Patti! We love you!

This picture was taken early in the morning before I had to head off to work, so you can tell that Korbin wasn't quite awake. He hadn't finished his sippy cup of coffee! LOL!

When the kids come home they play "Patti's House" to re-enact Korbin's day, it's so cute! You can tell he absolutely adores her!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Thanks! I am glad your are blogging! Now I can keep up on all of your overachievments!

Steph said...

Holy cow, we LOVE Patti too! We met her about five years ago when we hired her husband (handyman extraordinaire) to do the finish work in our new house. I couldn't beleive that such a nice person existed! I was lucky enough to have Jonathan come to my preschool for a couple of years and Patti would VOLUNTEER to come in and help because she LOVES being with kids so much. I often felt like she should be the one teaching and I should sit back and watch. She is awesome! Korbin is one lucky kiddo!
P.S. It is so fun catching up with you on the blogosphere! I can't wait to scroll down and read some more about your cute family. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You're tooo kind:)